Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, December 12, 2011

Our new collection is headed out to production ... sneaky peaky ... :)




I fell in love with this jaquard textile and had to add it to the next line I am working on ... a little different feel from the silks. When the sample pieces arrived ... wee-hee ... these pieces were swiped away for my own home office ... ;)) Sorry , I couldn't help myself... :)
Looking at them makes me want to mix them with loads of bright colored pieces ... Hmmm ... well ! this is turning out to be soooo much fun ... :) And I do love that perky green piping ... oh ! yes ... these pieces are snatched ... but we are sending for some more to be ready soon ... :)
If you like the magic cushions create in a room ... drop by our online store and do see our collection of cushions ... at www.rajeesood.com  , we really are crazy about cushions and in case you are looking forward to our new line,and want to know more ... you can e-mail us @ rajeesoodhome(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments:

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Rajee your new collection is soooo gorgeous. Liked everything about it.

Rajee Sood said...

thanks Disha ... :)) ... I really hope I'll get to hear from you when we bring it online ... :)

Emreen said...

Beautiful cushions... Love the green piping !!

Shanthi said...

looking nice :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails